Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pet peeves. WIP

This is a hi, a sorry and a thank you.

First of all, sorry about being so slack about replying to comments. I'm about to go on a trip for a few days, but I will get back to everyone as soon as I get back, I promise.

Second: I have to shout a huge THANK YOU to IF and MOO! I took part in their little Easter egg hunt and I won! I have never won anything and now I get a whole bunch of lovely goodies from MOO, including minicards, postcards and stickers! I'm so excited! Once I get back I'll sit down with tea and cheesecake and spend alllll day picking what I'll put on my minicards (psst... there's 100 of them.... hehe!).

Visit moo! Spread some loveVisit moo! Spread some love
I have had my eye on their stuff for a while and now I get it all for freeeee! Yay!!! I have already thanked Penelope and Brianna as well as Alicia from Moo, but here's my official thanks including a happy dance of which I will spare you photographic evidence.

Third, here's my submission for this week's topic 'Pet Peeves'. I would love to say that I was too busy to get it done, but the truth is, I'm a slacker. So here's the WIP, at least I got most of the linework done.
It DOES have to do with pet peeves that extend beyond carousel horses (which I adore btw), but I'll explain the concept once I upload the finished thing.

Happy travels to me. Lovely rest of the week to everyone else!

Stef xx